BEGIN ARTICLE PREVIEW:
Are you aware that some herbs have really powerful healing properties? We all use herbal medicine, maybe knowingly or maybe unknowingly. When you use herbs such as basil, garlic, sage, mint, rosemary, parsley and thyme, you are adding more than just a nice taste to your meal. For example, if you look at the spices in your kitchen you may find many powerful medicinal herbs, such as horseradish which can help with sinus infections.
Some examples of herbs that can help with specific ailments include
• For digestions, stomach cramps and gas and bloating — basil, cinnamon, ginger, rosemary, dandelion, lemon balm, and peppermint.
• For relaxing and anxiety — chamomile, lavender, elderberry, valerian, and St. John’s wort.
• For sleep issues — lavender, chamomile, valerian, and lemon balm.
• For skin issues and as a moisturizer — aloe vera, burdock, calendula, and red clover.
• For muscle and joint pain — cayenne pepper, ginger, chamomile, nettle, and peppermint.
• For coughs and colds — garlic, thyme, licorice, and echinacea.
Herbs and plants have been used for thousands of years. About 25% of the pharmaceutical industry uses plants and herbs in the preparation and manufacturing of drugs. And it’s very pleasing to see that many people still use herbal medicines as …
END ARTICLE PREVIEW